The following sites are worth monitoring:
- Digital Curation Centre: the DCC is a world-leading centre of expertise in digital information curation with a focus on building capacity, capability and skills for research data management across the UK’s higher education community
- Digital Curation Exchange: this site is designed to provide an environment in which you can engage with a rich digital curation community. More than just a resting place for materials, DCE serves as a starting point for discussions on topics about and for digital curation.
- Research Data Management @ UNSW
- UK Data Archive: experts in the areas of acquiring, curating and providing access to data and a designated Place of Deposit for The National Archives
- Keeping Research Data Safe: Cost/benefit studies, tools, and methodologies focussing on long-lived data
- e-Science Portal for New England Librarians: a librarian’s link to e-Science resources and the e-Science community blog